Super Fans - the gasoline of improv

This is a post to say thanks for watching improv.
Fans in the audience are the gasoline of improv and make it all happen. 
Fans witness the moments being created.

Fans at Improv Against Humanity at the Rio


So, thank you for watching improv..... 

You, the new boyfriend/girlfriend. 
You, the befuddled dad.
You, the loyal sister.
You, the interested mom.
You, the too-cool brother. 
You, the visiting cousin. 
You, the enthusiastic new friend. 
You, the trusted old friend. 
You, the old boyfriend/girlfriend. 
You, the odd but friendly person.
You, the odd and unfriendly person.
You, the newbie. 
You, the person who has been to at least half of my shows. 


I am a fan too. I know why you're here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Questions?

Blog

My goal is to "be in the now" when I perform on stage, when I teach, and in the biggest moments of my life. These are the lessons I've learned along the way.

Help me raise $ for Easter Seals

Dirty Little Secrets Improv Show

CATCH Dirty Little Secrets Improv Show!

Catch this new UNSCRIPTED sketch show: LIGHTS!

Catch my upcoming Improv Show - Dirty Little Secrets

https://www.facebook.com/dan.dumsha/

Thoughts on Improv & Life

MOVEMBER!

Well, it's been 5 years since I've grown a MO for Movember. For my dad, for my nephews, and for myself.... I'm joining the team...